The Account Executive is responsible for revenue generation through men's football and basketball ticket sales and a portfolio of annual fund prospects. Responsibilities include acquisition, renewal upgrades, and major gift qualification.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- BA/BS with working knowledge of sales and customer service. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
- Knowledge and ability to execute a consultative sales process from lead generation to implementation and customer support.
- Unquestionable integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics.
- Evidence of being self-starting, self-motivating, organized, entrepreneurial and creative in formulating and presenting solutions to customers over the phone.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and familiarity with CRM software solutions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,161 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Event Management Company
Sports Organization (VA)