Director, Communications & Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience/combined education.
- 5 - 7 years of communications/marketing experience, including fan-facing communications and public/media relations for a fan-facing/B2C entity.
- Previous communications and marketing experience within women’s soccer/sports preferred.
- Understanding of and passion for the women’s soccer industry, media, and fan culture, both global and domestic.
- Extensive network and positive working relationships with national and regional media contacts in business and sports press, with focus on soccer preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,235 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Soccer League - FL
Pro Ice Hockey
Multipurpose Arena, FL