Part-Time Security Supervisor
Are you a friendly, outgoing, and passionate team player? Join our Fan Experience and Security teams to provide world-class customer service.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide oversite, supervision and coaching to Event Security Agents during events at ICE District venues.
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment, actively monitoring and responding to situations taking appropriate corrective actions, communicating to the Incident Commander to assure.
- Understand crowd dynamics, individual behavior and safety issues and direct the appropriate, measured response to situations.
- Conduct pre-event briefing sessions ensuring Event Security Agents are equipped with all necessary information and tools to execute a successful event.
- Build confidence in Event Security Agents by empowering staff to make decisions, offering positive and constructive feedback.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,443 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization ( Remote)
Sports & Entertainment
Sports and Entertainment