Esports Coordinator / Coach
Manage the day-to-day operation of the competitive esports program; recruit and retain prospective and current students. Create esports teams and positions for collegiate competitions and positions. Supervise part-time coaches and student workers to ensure they adhere to university policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years with experience in coaching (pro or collegiate) and recruiting talented players for the program.
- 3+ years competitive gaming experience with advanced knowledge in multiple esports titles
- Experience with social media platforms, proper marketing communication methods and broadcasting
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment, display strong attention to detail, work well under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,161 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (NY)