Athletics Student Facilities Assistant
The Student Facilities Assistant for Athletics will help fulfill the University Athletics Mission Statement by assisting the facilities and events department. This position will assist during athletic and non-athletic events, set-ups and break-downs, and after-hours coverage of facilities. The quantity of work hours each week is dependent upon the athletic and special event schedule.
- Have an interest in athletics, facilities and/or event management;
- Be reliable, punctual and have good communication skills;
- Self-motivated, yet able to work in a team environment;
- Be willing to work in all weather conditions;
- Able to life at least 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time, use stairways and ladders.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,139 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public University (KY)