Assistant Athletic Trainer
The Assistant Athletic Trainer assists in the prevention, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of athletic-related injuries and illnesses. The position reports to the head athletic trainer and the director of athletics. This position is in a non-traditional working environment, including mornings, nights, and weekends with limited travel.
- A bachelor’s degree is required;
- A master’s degree and collegiate experience is preferred.
- One to three years of Athletic Training experience is preferred.
- NATABOC certification and eligibility for Ohio Licensure as an Athletic Trainer is required (must obtain Ohio License as condition of employment).
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,235 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Junior Ice Hockey Team
Private Roman Catholic University
Private Jesuit Research University