Junior Motions Graphic Designer
The Junior Motion Graphic Designer will be responsible for cutting out headshots, action cutouts, and logos for live events and studio productions. The junior motion graphics designer will be working with the rest of the design department. This position will report to the Senior Director of Graphics.
- Knowledge and understanding of Big Ten collegiate sports and graphics.
- Be able to work in a team environment, but also be a self-starter, capable of working independently.
- Ability to receive feedback but also giving creative feedback to the rest of the team in review sessions.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask to manage multiple projects and meet strategic deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Flexible schedule to work nights and weekends as well as remotely or in-person.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,664 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment