Director of Player Development- Women's Basketball
This University is seeking a qualified candidate for the Women's Basketball Part-Time Player Development. This position will be responsible for: Assist the coaching staff in developing player development plans both on and off the court. Assist the coaching staff with the implementation of those plans.
- Assist in creating team highlight videos and prospective recruiting videos.
- Assist the creative pod team to help produce recruiting content.
- Aid coaching staff for scouting opponents.
- Prepare statistical analysis and tendency breakdown of each opponent.
- Assist the Director of Basketball Operations with the managing of practice squad and student managers.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,443 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime