PT Athletic Trainer
Provides athletic training support for college athletic teams, including covering practices and competitions as needed. Provides service when head trainer is not available or multiple competitions are scheduled.
- Provides daily treatment of student athletes for injuries and rehabilitation.
- Evaluates athletes' physical condition, response, and progress, and discusses with appropriate Head Athletic Trainer
- Records and maintains appropriate medical records for treatments given.
- Provides medical emergency coverage to injured student athletes at practices and athletic events, as needed.
- Administers first aid until appropriate medical assistance can be obtained.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Computer Skills, etc.)
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Bachelor's degree in athletic training from a CAATE-accredited institution
- Possess Athletic Trainer licensure through the state of Oregon, or eligible to become licensed in Oregon by the date of employment
- Emergency Cardiac Care certification through the Board of Certification
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,664 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (HI)