Motion Graphics Designer
- Minimum of three years of experience in a motion graphic design position. Experience in sports is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D is required.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Daktronics software, Ross Xpression suite and Octane Render a plus.
- Must have a passion for doing quality work and excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience building various forms of animations, including but not limited to, broadcast commercials, in-arena ribbon boards, ice-projection, GIFs, as well as templates for video producers to utilize.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,664 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NHL Franchise, NC