The university is seeking a passionate storyteller to be the leader of college golf content on its platforms. The role is responsible for identifying and creating exciting and compelling content that drives conversation and engagement. Non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays, are required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Journalism, Media or Communications preferred.
- 3 years professional experience in related field.
- Experience managing a brand, league or team social media account.
- Passionate about content creation and golf. A self-starter with enthusiasm for innovative ideas and thinking outside the box.
- Design, photo and video editing skills; Proficient in Adobe and Microsoft programs.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Soccer Club (FL)