Assistant Coach-Men's Soccer
The assistant coach guides and mentors student-athletes throughout the academic year. responsible for providing technical expertise in the fundamentals of the sport. advises the head athletic coach on recruiting, program development, fund-raising, and promotional activities. understands and abides by NCAA, conference, and university rules and regulations.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- At least two years of experience in coaching at the intercollegiate level is required.
- Coaching experience in a NCAA Division I level program is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations governing recruitment, eligibility and related functions is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,663 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College, OH