Data Entry Clerk-Remote Work From Home
Responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties to support the department, production staff, and management.
- Coordinates and maintains records, prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquires and maintains schedules or calendars to coordinate workflow.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of company information.
- Supports department in work assignments.
- Documents procedures.
- Creates, manages, and maintains accurate file updates of electronic records in SEi network
Knowledge And Abilities
Knowledge of administrative procedures. Able to manage files and electronic records. Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Able to work in a team with co-workers to resolve work issues, interpret instructions both written and oral. Able to communicate effectively in English.
Education And Experience
Minimum High School Diploma or GED preferred. Knowledge and experience with general office systems and procedures. Previous work experience in manufacturing setting preferred but not necessary.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time, view computer monitor, occasionally exert push force up to 20 pounds, must have good eye sight and hand dexterity, and able to identify and distinguish colors.
Within safety guidelines, there will be exposure to noise, moving mechanical parts, oils/solvents, fumes, and odors that may affect the eyes, ears, nose, throat and/or skin.
DISCLOSURE TO JOB APPLICANTS PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
As part of your job application and the Company’s evaluation of your candidacy, the Company collects, receives, maintains, and uses the following types of Personal Information about you for the business purposes identified for each category
Personal Identifiers, Pre-hire information and Education information for the following purposes:
- To comply with state and federal law and regulations requiring employers to maintain certain records;
- To evaluate your job application and candidacy for employment; and
- To obtain and verify background check and references
If you become employed by the Company, the Company will notify you of additional categories of Personal Information that it collects, receives, and maintains for business purposes.
If you are a California resident you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requirements per the requirements of California law.
- You can request a copy of the personal information we have about you, including a list of categories of your personal information that we have shared with another company for a business purpose.
- You can request that we correct or delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- To exercise the California privacy rights described above, please email [Insert best email contact]@SorensonEng.com or call us at [insert toll free telephone number] or fill out the form available at: Contact Us – Sorenson Engineering. In compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act we may ask you to provide documentation to verify your identity. To expedite any request, we ask that you provide your:
- Required field
At Sorenson Engineering, we thrive in a culture of innovation, attracting exceptional individuals who continually seek new challenges. As a leader in next-generation microtechnology, our highly skilled problem solvers face the industry’s toughest challenges, performing on a global level, to advance the leading edge of high-precision solutions.
As a zero-defect business, we recruit individuals with a relentless drive for perfection. As a global leader in service, we foster a team inspired by a shared commitment to excellence.
Hiring is a significant event at Sorenson Engineering. We take a patient and methodical approach to evaluating applicants — seeking career-oriented candidates with exceptional problem-solving skills who are energized by highly complex problems and a drive to innovate solutions that are faster and better.
We continually provide each of our team members with the advanced training, education and support you’ll need to realize your full potential.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 976 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment