Club Coach - Women's Rugby
The Club Sport Coaches are responsible for the training and development of the Club Sport program at the University. The goal of the program is to increase participation on campus and competitive performance through regional competition.
- Delivery of a sport specific training program.
- Development of a sport specific plan, to include all practice sessions and matches.
- Responsible for the management of the team at all club functions.
- Responsible for team selection for all matches and tournaments.
- Responsible for scheduling all practices and matches via the Recreation Manager.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 603 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Community College District