Assistant Director of Coaching, Academy Affiliates
- Create, implement, and maintain an internal college placement program and database.
- Plan and perform on-field coaching education clinics and unique experiences.
- Execute, design and deliver player development programs.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of pro player pathway initiatives.
- Assist with managing each clubs contractual and fulfilment obligations.
- Establish and grow a positive working relationship with the SKC Academy and each Affiliate club.
- Assist with oversight of each Academy Affiliate’s fulfillment requirements.
- Integrate and communicate with internal departments – youth soccer, corporate sponsorships, marketing, ticket sales, etc.
- Attend all Sporting Kansas City home matches and perform duties as assigned
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives, and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Self-motivated and growth mindset.
- Strong networking skills.
- Professional appearance and attitude, demonstrating poise, tact and diplomacy.
- USSF “C” License or higher or equivalent level coaching certificate required.
- 2-4 years youth club coaching experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a youth soccer director position or college coaching experience.
- Experience in developing curriculums and training programs.
- Awareness of youth soccer industry trends and developments.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Calendar.
- Required to sit, stand and walk.
- Use hands to finger, hand or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Frequent stooping, bending, pulling and pushing.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear consistently.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Region School