Maintenance Technician I - Facilities
This position is responsible for building maintenance and HVAC/R services throughout the main campus and Entertainment campus. Must take pride in ownership and present a professional appearance.
- Minimum of 8 years general building maintenance repair and HVAC experience. Prior experience with commercial experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC Technical Training Certificate preferred
- EPA Certificate is mandatory
- OSHA 10/40 Certification preferred
- Must be flexible in hours/days (standard hours will be 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday and weekend hours as required)
- Must have working knowledge of plumbing, painting, electrical, and/or other general repair skills
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing preventative services.
- Perform routine maintenance including light carpentry, drywall repair, painting, caulking, etc.
- Repair lighting circuits (interior, ceiling and cubicle lights, change ballasts)
- Replace ceiling tiles and performing minor grid work
- Install applicable signage and wall décor throughout campus
- Perform company’s preventative maintenance program
- Other duties and special projects as needed
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal and customer focused skills.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,854 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (FL)