Manager, Global Partnership Marketing
- You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
- You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
- You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
- You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
- You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
- You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
- You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Partnership Marketing Manager delivers unique value to Monumental Sports & Entertainment’s corporate partners through the business management and implementation of all contractual assets. Primary focus is to demonstrate clear return on partner business objectives in order to ensure maximum partnership retention and renewal rate.
- Manage the MSE brands (Washington Capitals, Washington Mystics, Washington Valor, Washington Wizards, Baltimore Brigade, Wizards District Gaming, Capital One Arena, Medstar Capitals Iceplex, and MedStar Wizards Performance Center) and their associated assets as it relates to the Partnership Marketing Manager’s portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with existing partners and strategically craft incremental sponsorship opportunities by identifying new co-branded business opportunities and activations.
- Build client brand briefs and work closely with all internal departments to generate the most effective partnership idea offerings and execution tactics based on the client’s needs.
- Prioritize and implement all assigned Monumental corporate partners’ contractual elements.
- Ensure the timely delivery of all partner marketing deliverables per agreement.
- Track deliverables and prepare all post season recaps for assigned accounts.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are fulfilled flawlessly to increase partner renewals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years in a marketing position with a consumer brand, agency or media property.
- Develop and maintain corporate relationships with senior level managers/clients.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Highly organized and results driven.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Retail sales promotion or marketing experience preferred.
- Flexibility to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Midwest Minor League Baseball Team