This week’s “Hot Job of The Week” comes from the NHL team the Carolina Hurricanes. The team is currently seeking a Commissary Manager.
The Commissary Manager’s responsibilities are to enhance the overall Commissary operation by managing the ordering, purchasing and delivery of Food & Beverage supplies to all areas to ensure the successful operation of events. This position will source at the best price items needed for Food & Beverage (food, supplies, and alcohol). The Commissary Manager manages the Concession areas and ensures that they are stocked, clean and stocked.
Further responsibilities include:
- Monitor and maintain records on all goods transferred from inventory to any Food and Beverage locations
- Work closely with and assist other members of the Food and Beverage department
- Maintain sanitation levels in all storage areas and concessions locations
- Continually evaluate the cost of goods to find the most effective cost without loss of quality
- Process payroll for all staff using the ABI timekeeping system
Do you have strong managerial skills and a passion for Food and Beverage? Do you have experience managing the inventory and staff of a Food and Beverage establishment? This position is a great fit for you. Subscribe Now And Apply Today.
As the leader in the market for sports job openings, we can help you find the latest Hot Jobs. Have any suggestions on sports jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t a great fit for you – visit our site and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*The Carolina Hurricanes are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.