The start of the MLS season is right around the corner and Soccer jobs are exploding. For this week’s “Hot Job of The Week,” we wanted to focus on a particular job with the Orlando City SC, Partnership Marketing Senior Director. Highlighting this job with Orlando City SC comes at a perfect time with the announcement of a partnership between the club and BodyArmor, a sports drink company with investors including Kobe Bryant.
The Marketing Senior Director will oversee all partner-related activities including activation and execution of all contractually obligated sponsorship elements. This person will build strong relationships with current partners to aid in the renewal and retention of sponsors and work to continuously increase the level of service and support offered by the sponsorship department to corporate partners.
Further responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain department expense budget and make recommendations on ways to cut the cost of fulfillment.
- Facilitate partner invoicing and accounts payable in collaboration with Finance department.
- Manage and coach corporate partnership activation staff and make staffing recommendations as needed.
- Ensure accurate documentation of partnership entitlements, including photos, screenshots, frequency reports, CRM management/reporting, etc.
- Complete and submit broadcast outlines as well as production and insertion orders with TV and Radio partners.
Are you a highly organized marketing professional? Do you have demonstrated success in managing accounts representing $3 Million or more in revenues and multiple assets for a full season or longer? This position is a great fit for you. Subscribe Now And Apply Today.
As the leader in the market for sports job openings, we can help you find the latest Hot Jobs. Have any suggestions on sports jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t a great fit for you – visit our site and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*Orlando City SC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.