This week’s “Hot Job of The Week,” we’re focusing on a manager level job with the United States Golf Association (USGA). The USGA is currently seeking someone to fill their Manager, Partnerships role. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking to join a dynamic team that works together to promote and conserve the true spirit of the game of golf. If you’re passionate about golf and have well-rounded management skills, this is the job for you.
The Manager, Partnerships will be in charge of supporting the daily liaison between all teams and functions, the partner and agencies.
Further responsibilities include:
- Serving as the lead daily contact with current corporate partners.
- Contributing to ideation and execution of all year round partner activation/programming.
- Contractual fulfillment of all elements.
- Cultivation of strong relations across internal teams/agencies.
- Creating comprehensive activation and project management plans.
As the leader in the market for golf job openings, we can help you find the latest Hot Golf Jobs. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*United States Golf Association is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.