This week’s Hot job is with an MLS team and is perfect for digital content lovers. If you’re passionate about soccer or Pro Sports and have experience with content creation, this may be the job you’re looking for.
The Minnesota United Football Club is hiring a Digital Content Producer.
The Digital Content Producer position is responsible for database editing, video/graphic content creation, digital content creation, email platform organization and email campaign execution.
Essential Duties include:
- Schedule and deploy email campaigns to ensure that they are optimized to deliver the right message to the right people at the right time
- Edit motion graphics using Adobe Premier Products to produce GIFs and videos for MNUFC digital channels
- Update records and log stats at mnufc.com
Recommended Qualifications, Skills and Abilities include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a combination of related education and work experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years of executing multi-channel integrated campaigns that incorporate email.
- Familiarity with Pro Venue ticketing system and CRM system a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of design experience and digital content experience preferred
As the leader in the market for Sports Marketing Jobs, we can help you find the hottest Marketing and Content Prodcution jobs. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*The Minnessota United FC organization is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.