This week’s Hot job focused on the Healthcare field, since our Nation’s healthcare providers are hard at work protecting and serving us all during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The University of Virginia is hiring a Clinical Research Coordinator, Athletic Trainer.
The Clinical Research Coordinator, Athletic Trainer will support the ongoing clinical needs of Orthopaedic Surgery patients and the ongoing clinical trials within the sports medicine division of the department of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Essential Duties include:
- Providing patient care, health teaching and a safe environment to patients in an inpatient or outpatient setting or in the patient’s home
- Perform research tasks on orthopedic patients
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required.
- Experience with Epic, OnCore, RedCap, MediData Rave, Tempo or Inform and/or other relevant software programs is preferred.
Recommended Qualifications, Skills and Abilities include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Medicine, Athletic Training or related field (Masters Degree in Athletic Training preferred)
- 1 year related experience in Clinical Research and/or Athletic Training in an Orthopaedic Clinical practice is preferred.
- Familiarity with Pro Venue ticketing system and CRM system a plus.
- Eligibility for State Athletic Training Licensure, National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification (NATABOC) certification and American Heart Association (AHA) Health Care Provider BLS certification (or equivalent) required.
As the leader in the market for Health & Fitness Jobs, we can help you find the hottest Health and Fitness jobs. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.