When it comes to Hot Jobs – Few are as hot as those with the Dallas Cowboys. If it’s been a dream of yours to work for the Dallas Cowboys – your chance is here. The Cowboys are hiring a Social Media Marketing Manager.
The Dallas Cowboys Marketing Department is looking for a well-qualified Social Media Marketing Manager with 5+ years of working experience in the field, with an emphasis on paid social marketing. The purpose of this role is to develop, execute, and maintain paid social strategies for marketing initiatives related to the Dallas Cowboy.
Additional Duties include:
- Strategize with the marketing team to develop paid social media campaigns, including, but not limited to, setting campaign objectives, budgets, targeting, and identifying creative needs for paid social media campaigns across all channels.
- Manage campaign set up across various platforms, including but not limited to, building custom audiences, and pixel placement.
- Collaborate with the Social Media team to ideate social media marketing campaigns across a variety of social media properties and platforms.
- Liaison with the creative and video teams to develop assets needed for social media marketing campaigns, including but not limited to, ideation, and story-boarding.
Recommended Qualifications, Skills and Abilities include:
- 5+ years of experience in a paid social marketing role for an agency or brand.
- Degree in marketing, communications, social media or related field plus on the job social media marketing experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn; also must have a pulse on developing social media platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of developing, budgeting and programming paid social media campaigns and be able to provide examples
As the leader in the market for Sports Marketing jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to build your career in High School Sports. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*The Dallas Cowboys are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.