Do you love lacrosse? Want to help an NCAA Division I school start their women’s program? You’re in luck.
Eastern Michigan University is on the lookout for a Women’s Lacrosse Head Coach for the 2021-2022 academic year! This will be the first head coach for the women’s lacrosse program with the goal of building the team for its inaugural season.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Organize and direct all activities of the women’s lacrosse program.
- Adhere to all NCAA, Mid-American Conference and Eastern Michigan University policies, rules, regulations, and operational procedures.
- Counsel and advise student-athletes with academic or personal problems.
- Direct the recruitment of prospective student-athletes to Eastern Michigan University.
- Supervise assistant coaches and any non-coaching, sport-specific personnel.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Three years’ experience (i.e., recruitment, scheduling, fundraising, and training) in the assigned sports program is required.
- Knowledge of NCAA policies necessary.
As the leader in the market for college coaching jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to build your career as a college coach. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*Eastern Michigan University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, military status, veteran status or other non-merit reasons, in employment, and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action.