If you’re passionate about athletic training and want to help an NCAA Division I school’s basketball program – this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the coordination and supervision of the delivery of health care to assigned programs. Responsible for all phases of health care.
- Design and implement treatment and rehab programs for time-loss and surgical rehab cases.
- Assist with the implementation of the Athletics Department Drug Testing Program.
- Serve as a liaison between Sports Medicine staff and Strength & Conditioning staff regarding rehabilitation programs.
- Assist in the management of external accounts, including pharmacy and Physical therapy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sports medicine/athletic training or related field.
- Current NATA certification.
- Extensive clinical athletic training experience including: preventive, evaluative, and rehabilitative skills. Must have knowledge of health care insurance issues and drug testing protocols.
As the leader in the market for college coaching jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to build your career as a college coach. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*Villanova is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. Villanova University is committed to providing leadership in the attainment of equal employment for all individuals. It is the policy and practice of Villanova University to recruit and select applicants on the basis of their qualifications and abilities. This effort is in compliance with all federal and state laws, including Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1975, Executive Order 11246, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.