If you’re passionate about soccer and business operations, you can’t pass up this opportunity with Major League Soccer.
The Integrated Media Solutions (IMS) team oversees the advertising and sponsorship efforts for Soccer United Marketing’s (SUM) portfolio of digital assets. The Senior Coordinator, Business Operations will be responsible for managing the reporting and performance management processes for sponsored campaigns across SUM’s owned, operated, and distributed channels.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain an analytics database for sponsored content across MLS’s portfolio of digital assets.
- Identify and socialize digital and social insights that highlight the growth and engagement delivered across SUM digital assets.
- Assist in the performance management optimization process to ensure the full revenue recognition of SUM digital advertising and sponsorship campaigns.
- Contribute to the amelioration of SUM’s advertising research capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in a media analytics role (ideally focused on advertising and sponsorship)
- Knowledge of Tableau, Looker, Microsoft BI, or other dashboard tools.
- In-depth knowledge of social media analytics.Proficient in SQL and Python.
- Experience in BI tools (i.e Tableau). Superior organization, project management skills, and attention to detail.
As the leader in the market for Sports Management Administration jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to build your career as a Sports Management professional. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*Major League Soccer and Soccer United Marketing are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, creed, national orgin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable city, state, or federal law. Whether you are a veteran or a current service member, the sacrifices you’ve made for our country demonstrate your level of commitment, resourcefulness, and integrity – invaluable characteristics we seek in new talent.