Want to be a Graphic Design Intern? If you’re ready to begin your career in Graphic Design, it’s hard to find a better organization than an National Football League team.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who will primarily focus on creating designs for their social and digital channels.
Jaguars internships offer meaningful educational work experiences designed to meet your academic and career goals. Management and staff will teach and encourage, but it’s up to the intern to bring an enthusiasm to learn. Through this program, you will identify learning goals and work with the Jaguars management to achieve those goals.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-Design.
- Team player able to consistently collaborate with other designers and receive feedback from manager and peers.
- Must be able to produce mock-ups, graphics, and layouts to accurate specifications.
- Ability to animate design for added value using Adobe After Effects, is a plus.
- Ability to work with 3D files in Cinema 4D to take design further, is a plus.
As the leader in the market for Sports Internships, we can help you find the best opportunity to start your career. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*The Jacksonville Jaguars and Bold Events are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.