Take your Social Media Marketing career to the next level with this week’s Hot Job. If you’re a US-based soccer fanatic who knows how to create engaging sports content, this is the job you’ve been looking for.
- Setting the tone, look, and feel of BR Football and Bleacher Report’s original soccer content
- Meeting / strategizing with leaders from other business units to align goals and ensure support Signing off on high impact text, graphic, video, and multi-media content offerings
- News and social media monitoring
- Swift editorial response and decision making
- Providing mentorship/coaching to junior staff
- Playing an integral part in the hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Guide resource allocation and needs
- Bachelor’s degree, a focus in journalism, sports management, media studies is preferred but not required
- 4 – 6 years of professional sports media, social media, journalism or marketing experience
As the leader in the market for Sports Internships, we can help you find the best opportunity to start your career. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.