The PLL is seeking an ambitious, skilled digital marketer to support the long-term growth and execution of PLL’s digital marketing strategy. Individual must be a serial self-starter, highly-capable, and eager to deliver against aggressive targets. Candidate will be asked to immediately begin work on the creation and execution of a revamped email strategy with high growth and engagement targets. Fluency in all digital marketing mediums is a must: Email, SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Affiliate, Referral – in-home and out-of-home proficiency is a plus. Individual must be a doer as well as a strategic thinker with upside.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Fluency in all digital marketing mediums with an emphasis on email and paid digital marketing
- Highly-skilled and proficient in email marketing; must demonstrate ability to develop and grow an “A”-level email marketing strategy
- Experience with spending across core digital marketing channels
- Strong analytical capabilities – with the ability to speak to digital marketing KPIs and analysis
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and team-based skills
- Hard worker who is a “doer” first; must be ready to roll sleeves up
- Experience working with digital agencies is a plus
- Strong writing and copywriting skills are a plus
- Sports or events marketing background is a plus
- Highly-motivated and eager to make an impact on the organization
As the leader in the market for Baseball Jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to start or continue your career in Baseball. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*Premier Lacrosse League is an equal opportunity employer. Premier Lacrosse League is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.