Do you love the game of football? If you enjoy watching tape and helping football teams better understand themselves and their players – this is the Hot Job you’ve been waiting for.
The University of Arizona is searching for a Football Analyst to assist with the management of the service and support functions for all football daily operations.
- Provide assistance to Head Coach, Defensive Coordinator, Offensive Coordinator, Special Teams Coordinator, and Director of Recruiting as assigned
- Type and print documents created by assistant coaches
- Copy and distribute weekly opponent Defensive, Offensive, or Special Teams scouting reports
- Assist academic support staff with class checking of current student-athletes as required
- Copy and distribute weekly opponent scouting reports
- Monitor team curfew during pre-season training camp as required
- Recruiting: Assist with maintenance of prospect database Assist recruiting coaches with campus tours during official visits Transport prospects to and from the airport during official visits Provide tours of facilities and campus to prospects during unofficial visits
- Game Day: Chart play calls/plays as directed by Defensive Coordinator, Offensive Coordinator, or Special Teams Coordinator as assigned Provide assistant coaches with statistical data compiled during game
- Camps: Provide administrative support to position coaches for summer camp. Assist in the organization of position skill instruction
- Bachelor’s Degree with prior Division I football work experience
- Experience coaching (on-field or strength & conditioning) and/or recruiting in Division I collegiate or Professional football is preferred but not required.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work non-traditional hours
- Knowledge and experience in NCAA rules and compliance
- Ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and has a positive demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive interpersonal relations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all organizational levels, and project a positive, professional attitude
As the leader in the market for Baseball Jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to start or continue your career in Baseball. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As a Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.