Do you love posting about sports on social media? Are you a passionate content creator, dedicated to creating engaging content? If so, you’re exactly what the Oakland Athletics for in their next Content Coordinator.
The Content Coordinator will assist with day-to-day management of the Oakland A’s social media platforms, serving as an online voice of the A’s. This role will help with content creation and monitoring social media metrics.
The head coach’s top priority must be the overall collegiate experience of the student-athlete and creating a positive and healthy team culture that encourages learning and development.
- Assist the Social Media Manager in creating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily with a focus on images, graphics, videos
- Work closely with the video coordinator to help develop storylines and narration.
- Help manage gameday A’s coverage on social platforms.
- Assist with the management of the posting schedule and calendar.
- Monitor all social media content.
- Track the performance of the campaign.
- Suggest ways to attract new fan engagement through campaigns and incentives.
- Monitor and leverage hashtags and trending content relevant to the organization.
- Communicate with followers, respond to questions in a timely manner and monitor fan conversations.
As the leader in the market for Sports Marketing jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to start or continue your career in Sports Management. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*The Oakland Athletics are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.