Ready to help a growing NFL franchise expand its audience and reach more potential fans? The Jacksonville Jaguars are searching for their next Senior Marketing Director. The Senior Marketing Director is primarily responsible for maximizing sales and sponsorship revenue opportunities through a strategic and creative cross-functional marketing and advertising offense for the NFL Team & Bold Events.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Lead an integrated go-to-market brand-enhancing marketing offense that drives and maximizes the impact and revenue generation for Sales/Ticketing and Sponsorship.
- Collaborate with the Sponsorship (Sales/Activation) team to develop sellable products and concepts that will generate increased value and attract partners to our organization.
- Lead the Marketing Operations function in creating and managing effective processes that yield high-quality output for internal constituents.
- Work collaboratively with and assist other members of our department with your areas of expertise.
- Manage direct reports within Marketing Operations (Manager and/or Specialist).
- Leverage effective multi-directional communication to ensure alignment with and delivery for stakeholders and clients.
- Partner with the CMO in crafting and driving the strategic and cultural direction for the integrated marketing team.
- Proven experience in planning, delivering, communicating, and measuring strategic marketing and sales campaigns.
- Strong command of the integrated marketing mix and all associated functions.
- 3-5 years of leading high-performing integrated brand marketing teams.
As the leader in the market for Sports Marketing Jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to continue your marketing career in sports and events. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*The Jacksonville Jaguars are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.