Are you passionate about social media? Do you love to help businesses figure out new ways to grow and engage with their online audiences? If you love soccer and social media – the Hot Job you’ve been looking for is here.
Sports Endeavors, a Hillsborough, North Carolina-based multi-sport, multi-channel retail company, is searching for its next Social Media Specialist. The Social Media Specialist will work with creative, marketing, and product teammates to strategize, develop, and publish content across SOCCER.COM social media channels.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintained social media editorial calendar, ensuring the consistent publication of engaging, on-brand content that connects with followers.
- Collaborate with content producers to develop new content ideas that are in line with strategic initiatives, exceed KPIs, and are optimized to reach new audiences within existing and emerging social channels.
- Monitor specific social content metrics and broader channel performance, sharing regular reporting and insights with internal and external partners.
- Conduct ongoing competitive and market research, staying on top of trends, and playing a leading role in strategic decisions regarding social content and performance.
- Build relationships by proactively engaging with and responding to messages and comments across all social channels.
- Identify and develop potential brand advocates and influencers from within our social community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a social media marketing role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media strategy, content creation, and community management.
- Passionate and knowledgeable soccer fan. Experience playing soccer at a competitive level will be considered a valuable asset.
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of taking the initiative, finding solutions, and achieving results in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Experience with DSLR photography and Adobe Photoshop is preferred.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, sometimes covering soccer events on nights and weekends.
- Must reside in the area or be willing to relocate at your own expense.
As the leader in the market for Sports Marketing Jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to continue your marketing career in sports and events. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*Sports Endeavors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity within the workplace. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. All personnel decisions will be made without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability (physical or mental), or other protected classes established by the law.