We’re passionate about getting people connected through sport. We’re a diverse and driven team in need of a new Commercial Director to help us widen our reach and have a bigger impact on the communities in which we operate. Adaptability is key as we look to navigate the opportunities that present themselves in such a dynamic market. Our ideal candidate will love sport, developing people and be a real team player.
Provide strategic direction and build strong relationships both internally and externally while guiding the commercial, marketing and events teams towards business growth.
- Establish, develop and oversee the implementation of strategies, identifying opportunities and increasing market share across all companies and departments within the group.
- Increase revenues and profitability of all group companies and departments, with an added operational focus on marketing and events teams, based on annual targets.
- Develop, lead, and implement plans that will guide commercial and marketing teams’ objectives to increase the visibility and reputation of all the business within the group.
- Identify new revenue streams and business development opportunities by recognising potential partnerships, identifying opportunities to enhance services and operate in new markets (including in new territories)
- Developing methods to enhance efficiency within Commercial, Marketing and Events departments.
- Degree in Business, or related field to the post
- Sufficient experience in business development, operations and sports marketing.
- Sports Industry experience is highly desired.
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends.
- Local knowledge of UAE and regional sports businesses.
- Proven operational strategic management experience, exemplified through the achievement of financial targets and successful projects.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- High level communication skills; verbal and written
- Advanced sales & strategy development
- Creative thinker and decision-making skills
- Strategic planning and operations enhancement
- Advanced presentation and design skills
- Time management
- Project management
- Logistic and operational management
- Strong Leadership qualities and people management skills
- Ability to develop relationships and create strong partnerships
- Problem solving & conflict resolution
- International/cultural work experience desirable
- Salary 30,000 – 32,000 AED per month
- Annual flight allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Dependent Medical and Educational support
- CPD package
- End of service benefit
- Access to lifestyle discounts
How to Apply
To apply or learn more about the role, email [email protected] with reference CD-Apr23. Please include a cover letter, CV, and copies of your relevant qualifications.
Deadline of CV Submission: 15th May 2023
Early applications are encouraged as suitably identified candidates may be interviewed ahead of the closing date.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 758 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University
University - TX