Head Coach, Cross Country- PT
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to recruiting of prospective student-athletes, planning and executing practices, practice and game preparation, contest scheduling, budget preparation and fundraising.
- Develop and implement effective practice and meet plans.
- Schedule and organize meets.
- Communicate schedules to athletes and department personnel.
- Works with Athletics and Admissions' staff to develop and implement recruiting strategies and programs to identify and attract prospective student-athletes.
- Maintain contact with prospective student-athletes and provide prompt follow-up to inquiries from potential athletes.
- Recruit and maintain a full roster.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 603 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University
University ( PA)