Assistant Coach, Men's Basketball
The Assistant Coach provides instructional, administrative and recruiting support services under the direction of the Head Coach and Director of Athletics.
- Previous playing experience and experience recruiting student-athletes.
- Demonstrated basketball coaching knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, teaching and communication skills.
- General knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations.
- Certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Associate's and/or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferred.
- Previous coaching experience at the high school or collegiate level, preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 608 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (MS)
Community College - MS
University - TX