Account Executive - Enterprise Software Sales
As an Enterprise Account Executive at vivenu, you will...
- help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets and implement strategic sales plans in close collaboration with upper management
- hunt vivenu's target accounts and pitch our product via initial call
- convert initial calls into 2nd meetings at a high rate of success
- manage multiple stakeholders throughout the sales cycle i.e. User Buyer, Technical Buyer, Economic Buyer, CX
- build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and fully understanding their needs and wants
- close deals with new clients, further expanding our customer base
- identify emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and competition status at all times
We are looking for candidates that...
- have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or a similar field
- have 5+ years B2B SaaS sales (SaaS preferred but not required) experience in high-growth companies, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- have sales experience in/around the event ticketing industry (highly preferred)
- display the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- show strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- show commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- are fluent in English on the level of a native speaker
We are offering...
- true impact. At vivenu, we are enabling organizations worldwide to manage their event ticketing in a more efficient, independent, and liberated way. Your work will impact this mission tremendously and you will see the results of your work in no time
- no internal politics. We pride ourselves on hiring brilliant challengers with the ambition to drive real change. vivenuans are forward-thinking people and will inspire you with their thirst for excellence.
- real empowerment and a steep learning curve. We believe in empowering vivenuans by giving them full ownership and responsibility for their work
- a culture of rewarding over-performance. We foster a culture of rewarding over-performance, promoting quickly, and supporting ambitious career paths
- compelling benefits. We offer Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays), a Retirement Plan, a Health Care Plan, as well as Training & Development
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 603 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer League
Private University, NC
Private University Athletics
Sports Media Group