PT Programs Development Assistant
The Intercollegiate Athletics is looking for a Part-Time Programs Development Assistant that will work directly for the Women`s Soccer program.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all NIL opportunities both for the program as well as with the athletes.
- Alumni relations and liaison to the Women's Athletic Initiative as well as women's soccer "Teammate for Life" program.
- Lead all Booster Engagement and fundraising efforts.
- Coordinate Player outreach and support.
- Plan and organize Women's Soccer 30th year Anniversary celebration.
- Oversee all Community service efforts.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 776 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University
University ( PA)