Assistant Coach/Instructor, Baseball
The Assistant Coach/Instructor in the NCAA Division I Baseball program designs skill development programs, mentors student-athletes, and supports program oversight. They participate in practices, competitions, and other activities, instructing on safety, team strategies, and etiquette. Recruiting capable student-athletes, managing administrative aspects, and ensuring compliance with university and NCAA regulations are vital aspects of this role.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree.
- 5 years of coaching experience at the collegiate or professional level with at least 3 years coaching pitchers.
- Previous experience recruiting student-athletes at the college level.
- Minimum of a combination of 3 years of college or professional coaching experience, or at least 2 years of professional playing experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and adherence to NCAA and member conference rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated self-direction and motivation with the ability to work independently and work under pressure.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 776 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic College
CPrivate Catholic College
University - PA