The network seeks a Graphics Coordinator in Charlotte, NC, acting as a liaison between production and Creative Services. Responsibilities include handling graphic creation requests, project scheduling, coordinating with technical teams, and supporting producers for timely delivery.
- Strong working knowledge of all digital graphic file formats and their appropriate applications.
- Strong working knowledge of all department technologies relating to file transfer from studio to remote production units.
- Fundamental understanding of time management techniques.
- Basic understanding of on-air graphic systems.
- Working knowledge of all graphic systems in the department and how they relate to one another and to the equipment of requesting party.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 776 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Historically Black University
Media & Entertainment