Asst. Director Athletics
The Assistant Athletic Director supports department initiatives, mainly in Sports Information, with a set work schedule including home games attendance. Serve as a positive student role model, fostering accessibility and visibility to student-athletes.
- Bachelor's Degree required in an appropriate area of specialization.
- Experience working in NCAA athletics; preferably with sports information/websites.
- Experience working with social media platforms, working with Stat software preferred.
- Experience working with diverse, urban college women first-generation college students.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, computer competency, and the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 608 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University - DC
University - AL
Private Christian Liberal Arts University