PT Assistant Fencing Coach in Foil
The Assistant Fencing Coach will lead the foil fencing team squad, designing drills and activities based on fencers' skills, and supervising practices and meets while prioritizing safety. Essential functions include coaching a competitive Division 1 Fencing program, assisting in program planning and recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education and sport or 8+ years of high-level competitive experience as a Sabre fencer.
- Competitive coaching experience in foil 5+ years.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must pass all Safe Sport required courses and all university mandatory training.
- Experience teaching foil for at least 5 years on national or international level.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 608 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University
Pro Sports League