Head of NFL Relations and Head of CFL Relations
* When applying, please make clear indication of which position you are pursing.
* No relocation needed.
Narrow Pathway Management, LLC. (NPM) is a full-service management company for athletes and coaches. These positions will report directly to NPM's Senior Director of Operations. The best fit for this position will be someone with an extensive network in college and or professional football. If the right candidate applies, there is a possibility of NPM naming a Director of Football Operations.
Essential Job Details:
- Responsible for hiring of Life Coaches (Agents)
- Responsible for recruitment of clients (Athletes, Coaches and Executives.)
- Secure endorsements and marketing opportunities
- Secure sponsorship for the Football Division
- Negotiate contracts
Education & Experience:
- Experience playing, coaching and scouting on the college or professional level
- Employment as a director of operations or scout will be considered
- NFLPA, CFLPA and AFLPU Certification is a plus (Should be willing to acquire at least one)
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to work independently since position works from home
- Knowledge of professional football leagues
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships with athletes, coaches, administrators and sponsors
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,136 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Athletics Management Company