Creative Services Assistant - Seasonal
This position has been filled - Job#: 453378931
- Assist with all types of graphic design projects from start to finish, while staying on brand and consistent across both club.
- Assist with all graphic design/production in-stadium ribbon, video boards and marquee.
- Support production/stadium entertainment on in-stadium content, promotions and presentation.
- Assist in creating outbound advertising including billboards, print and digital.
- Assist on location and in-studio during photo shoots and special events.
- Assist corporate sales department by creating Proof of Performances and sponsor presentations.
- Other duties including tarp pulls, setting up events and helping other departments.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Anmation/ motion graphics / production experience a plus.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects and multi task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be a team player and take direction well.
- Knowledge and interest in professional soccer and baseball.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must present a portfolio of works that represents a diverse, creative skill set.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Basketball Franchise