Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships
- Be directly involved in the development and sale of creative partnership packages.
- Be responsible for executing the entire sales process, from qualification to presentation and through the close, to leading businesses in and around the Greater Atlanta area.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department, Season Ticket and Suites Department, Community Relations Department, and Special Events and Facility Rentals.
- Additional responsibilities include similar functions for concerts, festivals, facility rentals, and other sporting events at the field.
- Responsible to meet a personal sales revenue budget by developing new corporate partnership relationships and growing existing relationships.
- Confer with prospective clients, utilizing product knowledge and research, to assess needs, determine goals, and develop budget.
- Use industry best practices to develop creative campaign strategies and presentations alongside the partnership service team, to include the selecting media/assets to be used, determining timing and placement of materials, and estimating costs.
- Responsible for making numerous cold calls per week to generated leads and pre-qualified prospects.
- Submit campaign proposals, suggested concepts, and estimated budgets, to the Manager, Corporate Partnerships for approval, making modifications as necessary.
- Responsible for prospecting in other advertising mediums such as outdoor, radio, and television.
- Responsible for entertaining clients in a variety of events such as baseball games, luncheons and dinners, and golf tournaments.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferred in the field of partnerships.
- BA or MS degree in sports management, hospitality management, marketing, or business.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of InDesign and or Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Ability to blend an appreciation for the game of baseball with a flair for innovative venue entertainment for the purpose of creating and selling thoughtful and imaginative packages to the corporate community.
- Must possess strong communications skills to enable effective and frequent dialogue with prospects, clients, and account managers, as well as other departments such as marketing, stadium operations, concessions, special events, and baseball operations to ensure proper implementation of sold inventory.
- Strong presentation skills are a must. Familiarity with television, radio and internet sales preferred.
- Must be able to identify and generate solid leads and act on them.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office- PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and occasional holidays.
- Ability to exert light physical effort which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight.
- Must complete a successful Criminal and Credit background check.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: