- Help with administrative support functions in Human Resources, including coordinating training, setting up new employees in payroll systems, and maintain personnel files.
- Prepares weekly payroll.
- Maintains attendance and time card records for all associates, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Calculates associate time-worked, production, commission, bonus, and any other pay.
- Prepares all associate deductions for each payroll including taxes, benefits, United Way, and others.
- Posts all associate times, including hours worked and special pay, as well as deductions to the payroll system.
- Checks with supervisors if there are any discrepancies in terms of authorized overtime, shift differentials, or reasons for absences, either paid or unpaid.
- Makes any required changes to associate information such as pay rates, change of address, withholding or regular deductions, and posts to the payroll system, in accordance with company audit procedures.
- Audits payroll register to ensure changes were made and payroll is accurate before it is final.
- Submits final payroll for processing.
- Records tardiness or unauthorized personal time.
- Records sick, personal, and vacation time on payroll records.
- Requests manual payroll checks as required in case of payroll errors or terminations.
- Maintains calendar indicating scheduled pay dates, pay increase dates, and dates when associates are to be added to benefit programs that require payroll deductions.
- Assists HR representative with maintaining associate files and various other HR duties.
- Two years of experience in an accounting or payroll/HR department, with at least 6 months of training in payroll procedures, required.
- Strong computer skills - must be very proficient with Excel.
- Knowledge of PeopleManager or similar HRIS system strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of TimeManager a plus.
- Reliable, organized, excellent attention to detail.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree in a related field preferred.
- Must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment credit and criminal background check.
- Must be professional and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with managers and other associates.
- Ability to adhere to Company’s Standards.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School
Northeast Region School