Social Responsibility Program Coordinator
- Support team members and serve as departmental liaison to establish and execute agreed upon programming initiatives.
- Assist in executing all programs including event development, activation management, and evaluation.
- Monitor, measure and evaluate activities and programs based on Manager’s established programmatic metrics.
- Implement, measure and evaluate newly established Employee Volunteer Program
- Support Program Manager in player appearance requests
- Manage the donation program and Social Responsibility donation inventory.
- Responsible for game-day responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for related activities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year working in Program planning/evaluation, Nonprofit Management or other related experience.
- Strong communication skills and business etiquette required.
- Proficient computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Ability to manage specific processes and tasks in the department under supervision.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships internally and externally.
*Embraces diversity and inclusion, and are proud to be an equal employment opportunity organization. We care deeply for all of our employees, products, and community.*
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Region University