Head Women's Golf Coach
- The Head Women's Golf coach is responsible for directing and supervising the operation of the women's golf program.
- The position requires a commitment to recruiting and graduating student-athletes, to running a program within budget guidelines, and to actively involve themselves in the community for fundraising purposes
1. Responsible for a variety of administrative duties.
2. Responsible for on course coaching during practice and competition.
3. Actively participates in fundraising and development along with the Athletics Director.
4. Makes himself/herself available to the news media on appropriate occasions.
5. Responsible for conducting a successful recruiting program and will attempt to recruit the best students as well as athletes.
6. Recognizes and promotes the best interest of the student-athletes both academically and athletically - encouraging each to graduate.
7. Assists in the provision of public information which will be provided through the Media Relations Office in accordance with policies mutually agreed upon by the coach.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3 5 years college golf coaching and/or playing experience required
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff members and supervisors required
- Ability to tolerate constructive criticism and stressful situations required
- Ability to tolerate flexible hours, nights and weekends required
- Masters degree preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: