Assistant Hockey Coach
- Primarily reporting to the head coach of men's hockey, this position will assist the head coach of hockey in all phases of the program. Responsibilities include coaching and teaching (75%) and administrative duties (25%).
- Coaching responsibilities: assist with and provide on ice instruction during practices and games. Provide video analysis for game and practice sessions.
- Teaching responsibilities: As a teaching fellow, assist physical education faculty members with classroom interaction. Assist with out of class project work required for PE credit.
- Recruiting responsibilities: assist with both on campus and off campus recruiting efforts. Coordinate campus recruiting visits for prospective student-athletes.
- Administrative duties: provide academic support and monitor academic progress for student-athletes. Provide additional support for contest management as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and 1 year of playing and/or coaching experience at the college level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse community
- NCAA division III and NESCAC conference experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,031 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (MD)
Private College (MD)
Private College (PA)