Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
- Design and execute annual admission and enrollment goals and strategies in accordance with the School’s commitment to promote economic, geographic, racial, and ethnic diversity in the student body.
- Provide leadership in admission, marketing, and recruitment and direct the process of attracting, selecting and enrolling students while sustaining and enhancing the School’s position in the marketplace.
- Manage new student enrollment and the reenrollment process for current students.
- Ensure the continued academic, athletic and co-curricular excellence of the School’s student body through recruitment and enrollment practices informed by the School’s strategic priorities.
- Organize and administer the financial aid program awarding.
- Maintain statistical and trend data related to admission and enrollment. Present statistical and trend information to the senior staff, the Board of Trustees, and the faculty.
- Formulate annual Admission and Enrollment Action Plan with goals and objectives.
- Attend Board of Trustee meetings, chair trustee committee on admission and financial aid, participate in strategic planning and keep the Board fully apprised of the School’s admission, financial aid, and marketing endeavors.
- Oversee the admission information management software, the online application and submission of materials, and testing administration and logistics.
- Significant and substantive experience in the leadership and supervision of a sophisticated admission and financial aid office
- A proven track record of building and sustaining racial and economic diversity in a student body and a deep understanding of the educational value of a diverse community
- Excellent and engaging communication skills
- Superb administrative skills and strong supervisory experience
- Experience in developing strategic admissions/financial aid models, using data-driven marketing practices and advancing the multiple priorities of an institution
- Experience in managing significant net tuition revenue targets while meeting institutional mission and priorities
- Proven ability to analyze, summarize, and present complex data to various constituencies, including faculty, staff, trustees, alumni, students, and families
- Expertise in local, regional, national enrollment trends and fluency with policies and best practices in admissions and financial aid
- Experience with software systems that support recruitment, admission review, and financial aid management
- Proactive approach to annual calendar
- A BA/BS is required; a master’s degree is strongly preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,136 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Episcopal School (CA)
Women's Soccer Team